Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Followers

Google +

Grab My Button

First with Franklin

Monday, October 8, 2012

Currently

I am finally getting around to posting my Currently for this month.  If you haven't done it yet, head over to Farley's blog and join the fun!
Here is what is going on in my crazy head this week:
Listening: I know I should be ashamed, but I'm not.  I like trashy TV every now and then.
Loving: After it rained all last week, it's finally sunny out.  High 50's outside, so it feels great with the windows open.  I even rode my bicycle to the school to work in my classroom today.
Thinking:  I made my Currently this morning.  I did go back to the school.  That's right... several hours later and I feel ready for the week!
Wanting: He works 12 hour shifts, which means I'm home alone most of the day. Boo... plus he's going to spin class after work, so it will be even longer. 
Needing: I decided to go for a bike instead.  Hopefully, I can get a run in tomorrow.  I have a 5k every weekend this month, which is crazy!  At the one this past weekend, I had my personal best time of 28:12.  By the end of the month, it will either be faster because I'm getting better or way slower because I'm exhausted! haha
I was wearing my "Go Team Jo" shirt in honor of my cousin's daughter who was diagnosed with cancer at only 7 weeks old.  She is now a cancer survivor!  

Book:  I love Junie B. Jones "Boo... and I Mean It!"  I read it to my class every year and I have seriously considered coming to school dressed as Squirty the Clown... LOL

Now I'm off to check out what others have posted for Currently. 
 If you do join, don't forget the Rule of 3!  


**********************
I'm thinking of having a giveaway soon.  I'm trying to decide what I want to do... any suggestions?

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! What a great way to find other interesting, fascinating people and ideas!!! Keep up the great work---I'll be checking your blog out all the time now :)

    Ashley

    Third Grade Splashroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now your newest follower! I really do love meeting new people!

    A 5K run every weekend.....I wouldn't last the first weekend....you go girl!

    Dee
    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog on Farley's linky and I am your newest follower! I must admit that I am a sucker for trashy tv. There is something great about mind numbing shows that don't require any amount of effort. I may have caught Celebrity Rehab a time or two hahaha. Also, I love Junie B. Jones: Boo and I Mean It. I seriously laugh out loud while reading this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little jealous of your beautiful weather. Our weather is disgusting right now! It would be perfect weather for reading a book in bed all day, but I must work. :)

    Also, I LOVE Junie B. She is my alter-ego!

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome blog with great ideas. I found you through Farley's blog! I would love for you to stop by my blog when you get a chance!
    Thanks,
    Melissa
    http://grellamonsterrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete