Please visit her blog if you want to join in or check out the other cool, new blogs!
Here are the guidelines:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
So, here are my answers:
1. I am in Illinois, but not Chicago- there actually is more to our state. ;)
2. I am currently a first grade teacher.
3. I taught one year of kindergarten in my hometown, then moved to a new town and have taught first grade for the past 4 years.
4. I really got started in February of this year.
5. If I need to learn how to do something, I usually just Google it. Someone else has had the same problem and has a solution. And if that doesn't work, just ask someone!
Now I'm off to check out all the other blogs that linked up. BTW, I know I posted twice today, but really I didn't because my last post was actually posted last night and then disappeared. So, I rewrote it and posted it just now. You followed that just fine, right? LOL